I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, October 5, 2009

I found Nessie




Damn, I love this set. Got Nessie here at Atlanta Sports Cards in the dollar bin. Can't beat that with a dead cat. I think part of the reason why I like the Myths and Legends inserts so much is due to this show right here:



Leonard Nimoy is just flat out cool as hell. Here's part 2 and part 3 for all you out there who fondly remember certain parts of the '70s. You young whippersnappers don't know what you missed, this was like Mythbusters back in the day. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch this episode whilst sipping on a Tab and flipping through an OMNI magazine during the commercials.

3 comments:

night owl said...

Omni magazine! Holy crap. That takes me back to days in the waiting room at the orthodontist.

Collective Troll said...

Did all card collectors wear braces as kids? Great post, great memories...

dayf said...

No braces here, but I had big clunky glasses with plastic frames so that sort of counts.