I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Twinkies vs. Kittehs

BATTEL TO TEH DEATH

High Unemployment Kittehs


VS.

Frozen North Snack Cakes

Who will win?

I didn't care until I realized that both these teams had the same record as my 3rd place Braves so it gave me a fleeting fuzzy feeling that the Braves were good enough this year to make the playoffs.

Then I realized that the game counts as a regular season game so the winner will have one more victory than the Braves and I got apathetic again.

Oh well, let the games begin...

3 comments:

SIXTYfeetSIXinches said...

If the Braves find a way to keep LaRoche, they will find themselves back in the playoffs next year. If, if, if, if...

Matt Runyon said...

Hmmm--LOLTwinkies -- I wonder if it would catch on.

deal said...

This game is going to still being played when the ALDS starts tomorrow.