I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Funny how things work out...


After whining about this and this last week I suddenly had both problems resolve themselves in the span of about an hour on Friday morning. When one door closes, another one opens. While my situation has changed quite possibly for the better, my time for blogging is going to be very tight for the next few weeks. Don't worry, I'm not going away, but I REALLY need to put all my focus on a couple of other things right now. Writing stupid stuff about cards is something I really enjoy so you'll still see posts here and there over the next month. Thanks to everyone who has stuck around in this summer of my discontent, and I'll hopefully be back to my three posts a day schedule by the time the Fat Man starts hopping down chimneys.

7 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Bring on Christmas!!

Captain Canuck said...

take it easy my friend.

shoeboxlegends said...

Things will work out for you. I'll be reading every post, whether they come 3 a day or 1 a month. Good luck!

PunkRockPaint said...

I will be here waiting patiently. Best of luck.

beardy said...

Excellent news dude. Too bad you won't be blogging as much, but I'll still read. Good luck!

Dinged Corners said...

Your subjects await! In both senses of the word.

dayf said...

This has been the first weekday in literally months that I have not been a complete nervous wreck. I've been productive too, no soaps and Oprah for me.