I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mystery solved


1953 Topps World On Wheels Pierce Arrow

 I had 8 of these which was just enough for one '50s plastic page. I guess I have to collect the whole set now.

And extra added bonus Bipping:

I'm pretty much a Bip Roberts Supercollector at this point. Here's teh Bip:

Ron Wright rookie card! Alllll Wriiiiiiiight. Giggety. That Derrek guy is supposedly pretty good too. But wait, there's more!

Jermaine Dye minibip. Good show, Mark. Bipped like a man.

There's more stuff to show off from Adam and Mark, but I'm getting really behind on my posts so that will have to wait for another time...


AdamE said...

You were looking for yet another vintage set to collect anyway wern't you.

Mark's Ephemera said...

Prospects? I was sure I sent you a stack of Ivan Falderal cards. Darn USPS.