I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Panel from Montana

Mike from Montana and I have an interesting trading system worked out. He sends me a box of random stuff and a pile of wantlists, I pick out what I want/need and I send him back the rest along with stuff from his lists. I'm already way behind on posting this since I got it last week, but I'm behind on everything so who cares. Here's my one per trade post.



Seeing Steve Carlton in a Giants uniform is extremely unnerving to me. It doesn't help that this one is so blatantly airbrushed. This is one Lefty card that eluded me somehow and thanks to Mike I can gaze in horror at it as long as I want. Thanks for the nightmares, Mike! I'm picking out some goodies for you tonight.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

i think you and i need a similar system with Bravos...

Chris Harris said...

These weren't actually "Box Bottoms," but "Box Sides." Same concept, different part of the waxbox.

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

I had no idea either of these cards existed. Awesome!