I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Job, Topps

I don't mind the stupid stuff you do as long as you fix your mistakes.

Steven Strasburg RC Card #661 will be found in 2010 Topps Update.

I think Topps has finally learned you don't f$%# with the base set. Good job. I'm proud of you. May the road rise with you. May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman. Yay Topps!

I'm happy to see this too.


drooooooooooooooooool..........

3 comments:

Community Gum said...

I can't say I'm too excited about seeing Legendary Lineage continue. It's my least favorite insert of the set by far.
--Jon

Play at the Plate said...

Loin...belly...too funny. I agree with CG, about 90% of those LL cards could be disposed of. Except of course, the ones with players I like.

James B. Anama said...

So now the question is, does the new Topps Update begin with card #661 or #U1???

That's something they forgot to mention. Just because their adding the Strasburg card into packs of this stuff doesn't mean that it's actually part of said set. And if that's the case, will he have a card in the Update set?

So many questions, so little time. I just want to see the sell sheets and a preliminary checklist.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
bdj610