I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Allen Ginter Project : Card #30 - N21 Quadrupeds

BADGER



BADGER


BADGER


BADGER






Needed something silly for a Saturday. This one has what is probably my favorite title text of all the A&G sets. Something about that Q50 gets me. Pretty decent art on the front too. Not sure if the mighty badger made it into this year's National Animals set, but if Topps uses the idea again for the states we've got a candidate for Wisconsin right here.

3 comments:

mmosley said...

BADGERS? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKING BADGERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE

Community Gum said...

These cards are truly awesome. Is there a marsupial set?!

-Andy

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Please stop badgering me.