I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, March 17, 2008

Card Of the Week 3/17/08

Ok. Recess is over, it's time for advanced baseball card calculus. Workbooks out, be prepared to take notes, this will be on your final and I'm not going over it twice.

This

plus this

times the square root of this

Equals our Card of the Week:

Aww yeah. I finally pulled it. Best card in the set other than the Hillary card with the big ol' badonkadonk that was cruelly taken away from card lovers everywhere. I was a fan of Robbie and the Sox at the time of this incident, but damn was it funny to see Ventura get his ass kicked by an old man. Relive the glory here.

(Sorry Steve, but you know that was funny as hell)

3 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

Don't worry about it. I was entertained by the old man kicking the young whipper-snapper's ass. It just goes to show, you never charge Nolan Ryan.

Andy said...

Ventura probably still wakes up screaming in a cold sweat from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Ventura thinks about this card? He will never live that incident down.