I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, March 15, 2008

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

Especially if you live in Atlanta. Freakin' Downtown tornadoes! WTF???

God hates playoff games in the ATL apparently. The Ice Storm Super Bowl, 4 World Series flops, The Hawks and Thrashers franchise history, and now the roofless SEC tournament game. Unreal.

As long as I've broached the subject of Allen and Ginter cards with Jules up there, I'd like to apologize for being slack as hell with my Allen Ginter Project. I'm way behind on my posts and I need to catch up before I finish the thing. It's highly unlikely, but there is a very small chance I could finish the set within the week. A few breaks have to go my way, but I have some cards targeted. In the meantime, I've completed my second page of cards, so I thought I'd share. The individual posts will get done soon, I swear. In the meantime, enjoy a whole mess of 'em at once. (click to enlarge)

Only four more to go!

1 comment:

Voltaire said...

dayf - did you get my e-mail about some '07 U&H I have you need?