I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, March 17, 2008

Trading Mania - Stale Gum

No time to talk now, but here's a little tease of a trade I recently made with Chris over at Stale Gum. Chris details the full trade over in his "B" blog the 2K1 Experiment, but I wanted to elaborate on the nuances of the deal show off my stuff too. Here are the biggies I traded off to Chris, I'll post my goodies tonight once I've taken care of meatspace responsibilities.




Here's one of the cards I got in return, I'll post the rest once I get some time this evening. Stupid real life gets in the way of blogging once again! Luckily I'll have a few green beers in me so the posts tonight should get interesting.

* Note - A also have about a dozen trade offers in my inbox. I haven't forgotten them, I just haven't gotten to them yet. I need to find a new e-mail address for trades only because they are getting lost in the flood of comments and other stuff. If you feel scorned, send me an e-mail and give me a good poke so I'll answer my e-mail istead of watching more crap on YouTube.

No comments: