I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, March 3, 2008

Great Awesome Fantastic Jeff Francoeur Interview

If Jeff Francoeur comes anywhere near the high goals he's set for himself he will be a first ballot Hall of Famer. And it sounds like he is working his ass off to meet those goals. This interview has gotten me more exited about this season than anything else I've read all year. Forget about Tex. Tex is gone after this year. I have accepted that fact and made peace with it. Lock up the Lilburn Flash now. Make Frenchy happy and watch as he ends up with his number on the outfield wall. Do it, Frank.

2 comments:

Chris Mays said...

I was convinced until last season that Frenchy was a flash in the pan. He proved last year that he can see the holes in his game and that he can overcome them. If he ever reaches the point where he can walk 100 times a year, he'll be the best player in the NL. I wish the young arms down in A ball would hurry up and get ready so the next Braves dynasty can begin.

Bay Rat North West said...

He still is not as good in the field as Kearns