I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dawgs are Dancin'

Holy Crap, the Georgia Bulldogs basketball team just won the SEC tournament. A week ago the coach was about to get fired and now they are SEC champs. What a crazy tournament too - Friday they got hit by a tornado, Saturday they had to play a double header and today their bus driver had a heart attack on the way to the arena. Then they go and win the SEC championship on Georgia Tech's home court. The last time they won the tourney Vern Fleming was on the team. I'm happy for Dennis Felton, he inherited a team completely screwed up by Jim Harrick and has managed to get his players to overachieve. Now he's off to the big dance to play Xavier. Good luck Dawgs, in your honor I post this card of a Georgia Legend:

Ok, so it's a football card. If I can find a Georgia basketball card, I'll post that too, but you have to take what you can get right now. I wasn't exactly expecting this, ya know.

2 comments:

Billy Suter said...

As a Steelers fan, I'm not gonna argue with anything with Hines Ward on it.

By the way, I'm surprised you haven't commented on Francoeur getting plunked today.

hartmanj said...

Congrats to your dawgs. My Vols let me down.