I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bleargh

I'm sick as a dog folks but I'm here blogging away anyway! I do it out of the dedication to my readers and since I woke up and can't get back to sleep anyway and there's nothin' on TV but Oprah and my crippling internet addiction doesn't hurt either.

The second round of the Tourney is going to continue although I may need to half-ass the other two brackets to get them up tonight. Go vote for the ones that are up in the meantime.

Don't worry Braves fans, our bench woes are over! We just picked up Ruben Gotay off waivers from teh evil Mets! Take that Mets! We wrested your unneeded castoff away from you and .. actually took you off the hook for most of his salary if I'm not mistaken.... um. Dammit Frank!

UPDATE: Scott Thorman cleared waivers and will be playing in Richmond this year where he belongs. I have no idea who is backing up Tex now.

On a happy Jolly WHEEE! note, (whoa, the medication must be kicking in) Blue Heaven has some totally cool oddball pinup cards posted on the blog. Check out SuperMaury and don't forget to gawk at the rest of the set. Johnny Roseboro's my favorite, while Patricia and Lucy would be fond of either Davis.

My medication is either supposed to wipe me out or get me wired so this may be the last post or maybe the first of about 20 posts tonight. If I do zonk out on ya, kill some time until I return by playing some Curling. Did you know they used bombs in Curling? I wonder why that strategy was never used in the Olympic matches I watched a couple years ago.

No comments: