I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We have a winnah!

Steve at White Sox cards correctly identified all 20 cards correctly. The post is updated with the answers. Here's Steve's prize:


Appropriate, I think.

No one guessed something important about two of the cards though... first one who tells me what it is gets a second chance prize. Post it in the comments this time folks.

Also still no one has the ad on the back of the T205 card right yet. Everyone picked the same advertisement except one guy who cheated and picked two.

You can also try to guess my unguessable favorite #1 anime chick if you want, but you'll never ever get it ever. Ever! Ha ha!

2 comments:

burnsee2 said...

Hank Aaron and Bill Southworth are both reprints?

dayf said...

(Duck comes down from the ceiling with a sign that says 'reprint')

DINGDINGDING! A winner is you!

The correct answer is the T205 and American Caramel cards are "reprints".

You say the magic word, you don't win 100 dollars.

I'll give ya a card or two though, e-mail me with your demands.