I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Alge Crumpler is a Patriot?



Huh, I guess he is. I just saw him make a killer block to free Fred Taylor for a touchdown with my own eyes so it has to be true. One of my favorite players is now a Partiot. Not sure how I feel about this...

I'm getting the August football crazies. Picked up a Panini Adrenalyn starter kit today. Watching the Falcons play the Patsies in a meaningless game. Just searched through some old Falcon cards to find this Crumpler card. Was mildly bemused by the sheer number of Michael Vick cards I've got in my collection.

I'm guessing my old fantasy football group is not going to be inviting me back after my one year Vick-induced NFL sabbatical. Is anyone out there hosting a fantasy football league? Should I just go ahead and create one here? Anyone interested at all in this? Bueller?

Anyone interested leave a comment. If I get enough bites I'll set one up. Yahoo, unless otherwise instructed.

8 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Pretty sure Thoughts and Sox has one that he'll be running. I also usually do my own with friends/some random people...if it happens again you can certainly replace some random schmo from North Dakota.

dayf said...

I knew someone was doing something... thanks

Captain Canuck said...

you're always welcome in mine....

deal said...

yes pre-season football seems absolutely meaningless, until you find out some awesome fact like Crumpler is still kicking. and then you find out when he is on Nat'l tv vs the local team.

No Crazies here yet. I am glad you took the Vick sabatical. I am not sure what to make of that situation here.

I am not sure what I mean when I say this but for the Eagles I think Vick may be a bigger on field disappointment then off field. tough call.

AdamE said...

I asked everyone in the Card Bloggers Unite baseball league if they were interested in a football league also. But only got 3 responses. I guess I can count you in now?

I also asked if everyone would like to keep the same baseball league next year with a few keepers from each team. I didn't get many replies from that either.

Don said...

I'll bite on a FF league. I am having withdrawls from a lack of a league this year.

Todd Uncommon said...

If you're looking for another joiner (not Charlie), I'll be happy to pop into a Fantasy Blooger League.

I got two other leagues going on, why not a third? Beats fartin' around on Fapsbook planting eggplant.

beardy said...

Oh man, yes, please.

Baseball season has been over for me for a long time.

To answer Mr. Williams Jr.'s question,

YES, I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL