I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Football League Fillers

Calling out for some fantasy football league players interested in a league....


and

Thoughts And Sox

need players to fill out their leagues. Both have 9 in them now which means we can't draft until we get an even number of teams so go click on those links and beg for an invite.

I will be sending the winner of both leagues one of those small flat rate priority boxes full of football cards to get them the hell out of my house as a prize.

B.A. Benny needs one more player too, but I just signed up for Canuck's and Adam's leagues and I can't take on a third.No box of cards for that league, but Benny linked to another contest at No One's Going To Read This Blog so click and you might yet win some swag.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the mention of my contest on your blog.