I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, October 15, 2011

MLP:FIM Season2 Ep 3

On in 5 minutes, get ready!  Apparently Twilight goes mental in this one. eeeeeexcellent.

I'm watching here.

Other streams here.

Next week is Luna, a few weeks after that is a Rarity episode.

All I know is PINKIE PIE BETTER HAVE A NEW SONG GOSHDARNIT

I'll watch the show and then post some stickers for you long suffering (I've only been pony crazy about a month, sheesh) readers.

Jaysus... Twilight has Sheldon Cooper levels of OCD, doesn't she...

"Rainbow must be angry with Apple Jack! She must hate her guts! How wonderful!"

Awwww crap, everypony just got homework!

AWWWW CRAP I JUST USED THE WORD EVERYPONY IN A SENTENCE

AND NO FREAKING SONGS. SOMEPONY SING ALREADY

AAAAAAH I DID IT AGAIN

brb drawing crazy twilight

OH SNAP Almost forgot Twilight went full Smeagol.



Never go full Smeagol.

HA! Poniez do good in the world!

No comments: