I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

May I Have Your Attention Please

By decree of the Drunkie Junkie, I would like to announce that 2011 Topps Update Series Cognac Parallels:



Shall now and forevermore be referred to as...

Liquorfractors

A term coined by Spankee, proprietor of My Cardboard Mistress in this epic post.



Please feel free to discuss these wonderful cards in casual conversation until the term "liquorfractor" becomes common vernacular.



This post was approved by Drinkie Pinkie.

4 comments:

Sascards67 said...

I wasn't thrilled with the first couple of these I got out of the blaster box I bought but then I landed the John Smoltz. You can be jealous.

Captain Canuck said...

I need to lie down or something. These Pony Posts are starting to make sense to me....

Spankee said...

I guess if you get one of a Red Sox pitcher, it should be a beer-in-the-dugout-fractor.

dayf said...

Scott: ME JELLY