I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Two Freddies, One Day

PULLED FROM PACKS. I am the luckiest man alive.


Reprints are out, but Topps 60 remains. I guess I can deal with pulling a Freddie. This one was from a hobby pack.


Diamond Duos are back too. No Reprints. Meh. The thing about pairing Freddie up with Hosmer is that as a member of the Atlanta Braves, Freddie has about a 63.7% chance of playing for the Royals during his career. This was pulled from a Rack Pack at Target that I really shouldn't have bought in the first place.


The best thing about this card is that Topps is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for their Topps 60 set that they are forced to count Top 60 in the Braves Minor League Organization as an achievement. There's an interesting list of names on the back though, and I think three of them are already Royals.

3 comments:

night owl said...

Good to see Joe Thurston is still plugging away.

I bought a pack of Topps Update tonight and the first card I saw was Jamey Carroll.

You-take-what-you-can-get-as-a-Dodger-fan-jo!!!!

Community Gum said...

I've seen Hosmer paired up with three different people now on the duos. I have the Belt/Hosmer. I forget the third, but probably Pineda or some other hotshot rookie.
I'd rather have the reprints.
--Jon

Play at the Plate said...

Freeman-jo!