I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's time to Stick the Stickers - Braves

Why are off days the most stressful ones of the week? I got 20 19 things to do (finished one while writing up this post) and all I want to do is go to sleep. I was starting to stress about not having a post up tonight since I probably won't get one up tomorrow morning either, then I remembered I hadn' posted my Braves sticker page yet! Sticky deliverance! Here's the unstuck page featuring my beloved Sophomore Slumper.


J-Hey! The franchise savior! The guy who had a terrible awful year and was still the best outfielder on the team! I really need to start snapping up his cards this offseason before he remembers how to hit in 2012. I'm also hating myself for not trading my Topps Giveaway Strasburg for the Heyward die-cut. I've managed to flip the Markakis for Tim Hudson, but no one is biting on any of my Heyward offers. Greed, for the lack of a better term, is bad. Here's the completed page:


Note every sticker is pasted cockeyed because Topps just couldn't bother to make the sticker and the space for the sticker on the album the same size. I think Clay Luraschi was bullied by a kid with OCD when he was in elementary school. That's the only explanation I can think of for decisions like screwing up the Topps Base set every single year, making card numbers unreadable with random font sizes and printing a sticker album where the spaces for the stickers are a different size from the actual stickers. And gradient borders to boot? You people are driving your customers to drink. HEAVILY.

Oops. I'm bitching in a Braves post. Sorry, I'm tired. Yay! Complete Braves Team Sticker Set!

No comments: