I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, October 24, 2011

Best Pony Poll Result

Captain Canuck seems to miss the ponies, so I'm pushing my cartoon post to later tonight and instead will post the results of the "Best Pony" poll that's been sitting on my sidebar for about a month and a half. I need to clear some space over there for another poll anyway. Tonight's theme song was also specially selected for Canuck. An Electro House mix from a Canadian DJ. I don't know if Canuck even likes electronic dance music (kinda thinking he doesn't) but I do know he has a mute button on his computer. You probably don't want to click on this if you are at work. For Serious.

The results:

#1 Flutterbitch - 7 votes
#2 The Great and Powerful Trixie - 5 votes
#3 Flutterrage - 2 votes
#4(t) Fluttershy? - 1 vote
#4(t) Fluttershy! - 1 vote
Goose egged - Fluttershy and Filly Fluttershy

It is agreed: Flutterbitch is best pony.


"HEY! You don't spell Pinkie Pie F-L-U-T-T-E-R-B-I-T-C-H!"


Um... Well of course, Pinkie... You're obviously best pony, this was a poll for who was best after you.

"Oki doki loki! That sounds good to me!"


Whew, dodged a bullet there. Where were we. Oh yeah. Fluttershy's various forms took 10 of 15 votes. You guys don't seem to like Filly Fluttershy or Flutters without punctuation. You LOVE her when she's nutty. I agree wholeheartedly. Runner up behind Fluttershy was The Great and Powerful Trixie.


I know at least a few of you out there actually know a little about the show because when I put up that first pony poll there were three votes for Fluttershy almost immediately. Some of you pony connoisseurs out there voted for the Great and Powerful one. And why not?  If it weren't for that jerk Snips, Twilight would have never shown her up.

If you're wondering where Rarity, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Douche were on the poll (I'm not happy with RD after this past episode) well, do you really think any of them could be Best Pony? For reals. If you disagree, do your own poll.

Ok, I've tortured Canuck long enough (assuming he's not busy working his way through the related House Mix videos) so here's something for all youse ballcard fans who've made it this far down the post. Now for something you'll really like:


Dan the Man Kimball Champions card. Two Topps Update Rack Packs, Two Braves inserts. I'm a lucky sucka. I must be living right.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

12:48??? seriously? My fave though was the girl in the Megadeath tshirt. Megadeath. In THAT video. HA!

nice drawings... really well done. But you need to hire a letterer.

how many Braves are there on those damn Kimballs anyways??? I've got
Murph
Hank
Eddie x2
Mad Dog
Marteeeeeeeen

I'm so behind.

dayf said...

Lettering is not my strong suit. The 'bitch' font in that first sketch was directly copied off a font called 'bitch' I found online so it's actually supposed to look like that.

There's Uggla and a second Hank in the Update series but I think that's it.

And dude, that was Motorhead, not Megadeth...