I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, October 22, 2011

2011 Topps Update Braves in order

Posting all the ones I have from best to worst. I've got a few coming in from a group break so don't think this is a stealth wantlist or something because it isn't.

 UPDATED: Added some stuff from Matt at Heartbreaking Cards.


First Braves card of Bourn and it's a really sweet action shot.


This probably should be #1. I'm a sucker for scoreboards. Big Mac with the D!


Kind of a tie but I like Johnny better than Craig so he gets top billing.


Delgado looks like he's a gamer. If Lowe eats his rotation spot next year I'll be pissed.


Me likey the Boston Braves uni.


Cory Gearrin should have been used more than he was last year. Especially when Fredi was busy abusing Kimbrel and Venters. Now that Moylan's arm is ruined too we'll probably see more of Cory. 


If Jair is not in a Royals uniform in April I'll be shocked.


 We didn't call him Linestink for nothin'.

No comments: