I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sticky Final

Ok, if you are reading this you've missed your shot at scavenging my stickers to complete your set. I've got a healthy pile of doubles so I might have something you need if you want to shoot me a wantlist, but no more stickers will go out of the main set. Ze want list, she is finalized.

Theme song for tonight: Tank. Two of my favorite things squished together in an unholy blasphemy of awesomeness. Because after looking at the score of the game, I need cheering up.


Ok let's get sticky.


Never buy sticker packs from two separate boxes if you can help it. This pack was a complete dupe and managed to give me my FOURTH Rajai Davis sticker. No foil sticker was bad, but the McLouth duplicate Brave was just cruel.


Through 39 packs:

Total stickers - 308
Stickers I need - 230
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 59

Percentage complete: 243/309 - 79%

Braves team set - COMPLETE

Team pages completed: 5 (Marlins, Orioles, Braves, Twins, Royals)



RAJAI DAVIS!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Luckily, five other stickers were needed. The Schmidt was a double though, he may join my Aaron double as stickers that never get stuck.

Okey dokie loki. Time to put this to bed.


Through 40 packs:

Total stickers - 316
Stickers I need - 235
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 61

Percentage complete: 248/309 - 80%

Braves team set - COMPLETE

Team pages completed: 5 (Marlins, Orioles, Braves, Twins, Royals)


40 packs got me 80% of the set, and it would have been higher than that had I not traded a couple of packs worth of stickers away. I'm about to trade about 6 or 7 more packs away too, 'cause that's just how I roll. Wantlist will be posted tomorrowish.

No comments: