I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, July 7, 2008

Braves Beat Astros in the 17th Inning

And I turned off the game in the top of the third in disgust after a Charlie Morton pitch to Hunter Pence that was clearly strike three was called a ball, leading to a 2-out walk that led to a single, another walk and a Ty Wigginton grand slam so I pretty much missed the whole thing. Oh well, we got a little revenge for this disaster and Tex turned out to be the hero and I don't like him anymore thanks to Boras. So who cares if I missed a miracle comeback that could save the season. Those grapes are probably sour anyway.

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

2 more pitchers and omar on the DL. Back comes Frenchie.

The pitchers on the Braves DL are probably one of the top three staffs in baseball.