I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Box In Hand

Ok, a 2008 Allen & Ginter box is in my hands as I type. Well, not actually in my hands, because then I couldn't type. I'm kind of cuddling it like a teddy bear. I wuv my widdle box of Allie Ginta... I almost feel bad that I'm about to rip it to tiny shreds like a fluffy bunny being set upon by a velociraptor. The beginning of the box rip will commence this afternoon. In the meantime, here's some select cards from packs and a box topper I bought along with the box as an appitizer. First, a Cabinet card featuring General Washington's victory at the Battle of Trenton.

And here's the back:


The ever popular base card, this one of Miggy:


And horizontal version with Thome calling his shot:


Official MLB Rookie card of Bruce Almighty:


The historical figures that people either love or hate, Mr Cooperstown himself:

Now to the inserts. Here's your one per pack flag card featuring the guy who has feasted on my Braves this year:


Mini card of Chase:


Mini black border of Edgar:


And finally, the Prime Minister of Jamaica, mon:


Now if you'll excuse me, I've got my binder filled with sheets, Ska on the CD player, and it's time to get ready to rip. Enjoy some Desmond Dekker in the meantime.

2 comments:

Gellman said...

Good luck man. Though from what I have seen, you wont need my well wishes.

dayf said...

You ain't just whistling Dixie.

Low.

Dead.

You guys will enjoy this break.