I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Too much stuff going on today

Xavier Nady is a Yankee.

Casey Blake is a Dodger.

The Mets are desperately looking for an outfielder.

Manny could be out of Boston soon.

The Braves don't know if they're buying or selling. (Oh please be selling)

Hell, even Frenchy might get traded.

And most improbable of all, Mike Hampton is supposedly going to pitch in a real live game for the first time since 2005 in less than an hour. I don't believe it for one second. He's going to walk out on the mound and his head is going to explode like in Scanners. Maybe right after that, we'll trade Tex for Youk. Oh how I would dance naked in the streets if we were able to trade for Youk... Let get a deal done Frank! And not for Jason Bay!

I want YOOOOOOUUUUUUUKKKKK!!!!!


(and don't trade Frenchy, I just want to get rid of Tex and Boras not have a fire sale)

2 comments:

shoeboxlegends said...

As a Sox fan, I can say that I would actually rather lose Manny than Youkilis at this point.

--David said...

And, Ben Henry took the donation link off his site! WTF is in the water??