I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, July 28, 2008

I don't have any idea what's going on

On one hand the Braves are shopping Tex all over the place.

On the other hand we're desperately trying to get Jason Bay from the Pirates, but on a third hand the Pirates ownership already kiboshed a deal. .

On yet another hand (maybe a foot) a Tex to Arizona deal is all but done, except that it isn't.

And on a kneecap or earlobe or something, Will Ohman is more sought after than Tex.

Chipper and Huddy are definitely on the DL and the Braves beat writer sees chum in the water.

I'm so confused about all these hands, feet and various other appendages, that I just need a nap.

There is no doubt about one thing though...

When it comes to heads, this is the greatest haircut ever.

UPDATE: Tim Hudson = Tommy John. It keeps getting worse and worse.

I'm too busy crying in my beer folks, Card of the Week wil be up tomorrow.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

why are we trying to get Bay, but shopping Kotsay? Aren't Jones and Blanco and Frenchy enough?
and in any deal made, include Acosta... a must if you ask me.
and if we do get Bay... get back ROACH to replace Tex...

--David said...

Hmm, I'm not sure 'greatest' is the adjective I would have used for that haircut...

madding said...

My condolences about Tim Hudson. At least he's not on my fantasy team this year (had him last year.) I saw the game tonight on SportsSouth when the announcers broke the news. Now I just have to remember to avoid your blog the rest of the week, since I tape Cardinals games to watch when I get home because of my work schedule...