I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, July 18, 2008

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells

The vacation mindset is not leaving me without a fight, so instead of a novel-long treatise on 1936 Goudey, I shall instead post a Target promo sheet of Fleer Ultra Batman Forever cards.This was mixed in with a box of junk I bought a long time ago and now's the time to get some use out of the things with a post. Look, and marvel DC at:


Val Kilmer's big pouty lips artistically framed by a rubber mask!

Tommy Lee Jones eternal shame for stealing Billy Dee Williams' role!

Jim Carrey's horrifically tight costume that shows off his portion!

Chris O'Donnell's Bat-Nipples tht are as unnecessary as his character!

And absolutely no card of Nicole Kidman even though she's the only one whose lips, portion, nipples and shame I'd be remotely interested in seeing!

Here's the back of the sheet for completeness' sake. I now have an irresistable urge to buy Batman Forever cards at Target. They have a 3-D hologram in every pack!

Also to commemorate the latest battle for Batman Supremecy (Holy box office receipts, Batman!) Here is an extremely funny animated GIF of Christian Bale shooting the shit with Charlie Rose.

Also, here's the absolute drop-dead stupidest Batman-related thing I could find on YouTube:



Don't forget your Daily Batman!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

on ebay right now is a 40+ lot of chippers with 8days

Anonymous said...

Long live the Dark Knight! I'll be watching the movie in 3.5 hours!!!

Anonymous said...

Batman NEVER smelled as much as this new Dark Knight movie. Holy CRAP, BATMAN, THEY MADE THE WORST CRAP YET!!!! This is truly utter crap!! The Dark Knight SUCKS!! 8(

Anonymous said...

Misty, did you see the same movie I did? I thought it was awesome.