I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, September 12, 2008

Don't even watch this, I'm serious

Well, my favorite team is now officially dead. Eliminated. Gone. Kaputt.

This is how I feel.



Quit crying. I told you not to watch it. At least it wasn't the end of Jurassic Bark.

RIP 2008 Atlanta Braves


If Jeff Francoeur manages to blow out his elbow and gets Tommy John surgery before the year is out, he will perfectly symbolize this horrible, horrible season. Well, we can only go up from here, right? In the immortal words of Charlie Brown...

JUST WAIT 'TILL NEXT YEAR!!!


Dammit, Charlie Brown. Of all the Charlie Browns, you're the Charlie Browniest. I need my security blanket.

3 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

My sympathies go out to you in your time of sorrow. I have been there many times over the past 26 years of White Sox fandom.

Kevin said...

You unbelievable bastard...the mere mention of Jurassic Bark leaves me curled in a fetal position. You may as well have brought up the Scrubs episode with Brendan Fraser while you were at it.

madding said...

Oh man... Jurassic Bark is incredibly sad!