I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, September 28, 2008

2008 AL East Champs

I hate expansion teams. There aren't a lot of sticker logo cards out there for them. To make things worse, the Rays ditched the fish this offseason and I can't even find ANYTHING card-related with the new logo on it. In these cases, I have to improvise.

2008 AL East Division Champions:

Tampa Bay Rays


I still can't believe my fingers are typing AL East Division Champion Tampa Bay... surreal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you don't read my blog much; I have a ton of posts featuring cards with players in the new uniforms. And they didn't totally ditch the fish logo; it's still there on their sleeves.

dayf said...

You got a sticker with the new logo? If so, send me a scan and I'll post it.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were looking for ANYTHING card-related with the new logo. I don't think any card companies are inserting team-logo stickers anymore. We'll have to wait for Fleer Heritage for that...

dayf said...

Naw, I do stickers for league champs. I haven't seen an MLB logo sticker in a store for years. Don't even joke about Fleer Heritage. I got all excited just at the thought.