I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Complete Me

I'm up to my eyeballs in appointments, meetings, reports and other real life nonsense, so posting is going to be spotty or non-existent on here 'till the weekend. In the meantime, here's a little beauty made possible by reader Mike.

The Topps Heritage T205 Target minis set. Finished thanks to a trade offer on the comments from this post, which I'm still working on writing up. There's more from this trade which I'll hopefully show off by this weekend but I thought you'd enjoy a complete set in the meantime. There's a second series of the large sized cards in Target boxes of Topps Series two, maybe we'll get more minis in Heritage Update? We can hope at least.

Oh, one other order of business before I rush off to an appointment... Indian Baseball Cards... Always. has been having a scratch off game card tournament for the past couple of weeks and yours truly has ended up in the championship game. It's the final inning of the final game and I'm up 3-1 and coming to bat in the top of the inning. All kinds of crazy stuff can happen so a victory is not assured. I've already won enough inserts and relic cards to choke a mule though, so I'm destined to be a victor even in defeat. Cool Idea from David on the tourney, it's worth checking out.


No comments: