I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Paging AdamE - Contest

AdamE won the Pick 'em tournament last week, and I'm posting this to get his attention. Not because he hasn't sent his info yet, but because I've relied to his e-mail three times on two seperate e-mail accounts and it's gotten kicked back all three times. So to Adam E., I have this to say:

  1. I have your address and team preferences, your prize will be in the mail on Monday.
  2. I am very much interested in a Red Sox for Braves trade.
  3. I am very very interested in the Johnny Sain.

Try e-mailing me using a different address, because either I'm having problems getting to your address or your e-mail server doesn't like me at all. Also, make a quick comment in this post to let me know you saw this in case the e-mail gets goofed again.


I've also got everyone else's info except for Krista. If you want some cards, shoot me an e-mail, you can find it in my profile.

Since Krista might not claim her prize, I'm going to offer a second chance drawing of sorts. The first football fan who posts a comment with their favorite NFL team and player wins some cards from that team and player. I'll also need an e-mail with an address so I know where to send it. HERE'S THE CATCH: I also need a valid reason for why this team is your favorite. I want someone who really likes football to get some cards so no "I like the Vikings because purple is my favorite color" answers. I need to know you're a true believer. Also, I know there are a lot of college fans out there, but I don't have a whole lot of college cards so it's gotta be NFL. Sorry.

If Krista eventually sends an address she'll still get the cards. I am making a big assumption that she's a she, he could be Karl Rista for all I know so don't get offended if I've accidentally emasculated you.

If you've sent me an e-mail since Wednesday, I haven't responded because I've been way too busy with work, family and et cetera. And I mean WAY too busy. I'll go over them all by this evening and send out responces. Packages are going out on Monday.Thanks again, and have fun watching all the games this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to go with the Bears and the "Fridge" William Perry. You already know I'm a die-hard cubby fan, well it's the same with the Bears. I grew up in Cedar Rapids IA and in my family you were Packers, Vikings or Chiefs. I guess I got a thing with Chicago. I guess there is no helping me.

dayf said...

If your family includes Packer and Vikings fans, and you like the Bears, that's hard-core enough for me. I'll send 'em out on monday.

Thanks for playing...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Family reunions can suck. They are total cheeseheads for the most part. My brother is a Dolphins fan so the 2 of us are outcasts at the football parties.

AdamE said...

I'm sorry if my server is causing problems. I'll try a different account. Thanks for the cards.