I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, September 15, 2008

Football Contest winners

The following readers picked 6 out of 6 games this weekend. They each win a small pile of football cards and are eligible for the grand prize of Turn Back the Clock Cards. Here are the winners with their Cowboys - Eagles tiebreaker pick:

Russ - Dallas by 14
AdamE - Dallas 3
Alex - Philly by 2
Madding - Philadelphia by 7
TheJaw - Dallas by 7
Krista - Dallas by 10

Everyone on this list should e-mail me their favorite football team and player and a shipping address so I can get the packages together. I'll I'll do my best to find a couple of your favorite player to put in the prize, but if it's "Adrian Peterson Rookie patch autos" you might be out of luck.

Good luck and enjoy the game tonight!

Some replies have come in...

Russ - Falcons - Ga. Tech - Keith Brooking
madding - Eagles - Oregon - Randall Cunningham
Alex - Steelers - Michigan - Barry Sanders

No comments: