I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hot Stove Heating Up

I meant to post this last night, but I forgot and now things are blowing up.

To keep minute track of everything going down at the winter meetings (and there is a LOT) follow these steps:

1) Click on this link. It will take you to MLB Trade Rumors.

2) Read the 8 billion rumors flying around.

3) Hit F5.

4) Repeat as needed.

There's some crazy stuff going down, next year Topps may have to photoshop the following things:

Johan Santana in a Red Sox Jersey

Miguel Cabrera AND Dontrelle Willis in a Tigers Jersey

Andruw Jones in a White Sox Jersey

Scott Rolen in a Brewers Jersey

Eric Bedard in a Mets Jersey

Corky Sosa in a Royals Jersey

Tim Lincecum in a Reds Jersey

Dan Haren in an A's Jersey because he's too expensive

My Braves have already swung a HUGE deal! Gentleman, meet your newest Braves:

Will Ohman and Omar Infante

Be still my beating heart.

2 comments:

--David said...

Heh-heh, reminds me of the "old days" (read, last year) when eTopps was doing baseball RRO's at random days and times... :-) Load page, F5, repeat.

Steve Gierman said...

I'm 99% certain that Andruw Jones will not be in a White Sox uniform. His agent is Scott Boras. Boras and Kenny Williams do not play nice together.