I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OH NO!!! NOOOOO! DEAR GOD NO!!!!!!1

The one name that I couldn't bear to hear associated with the steroid crisis, the one name that above all others would shake my faith in baseball more than all others combined, the player who represented all that is pure and good in this rotten world we live in, that ONE MAN has come out and admitted to being dirty.

Fernando Vina used HGH.


The horror. THE HORROR.

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork right now don't they? Ever since Pettitte admitted and so far has gotten somewhat of a pass. It's the same story each time too..

I only did it once... I didn't really like it... I was desperate... There was a lot of pressure on me to perform... I was just experimenting... This isn't who I really am...

I'm having a hard time telling if these are athletes who got caught juicing, of if they are frat boys who got caught fooling around with another guy.

2 comments:

Tragik007 said...

Brian Roberts used the same excuse. What a shocker. Only once, huh?

Tragik007 said...

Me and Fergie (as I like to call him) go way back, actually. I was always a fan of him after he got his head taken off by Albert Belle back in the mid-90's.

I met him in '98 after a Marlins game and he came up to kids offering to sign....which was great but I snubbed him for Jeff Juden.

Damn, what a fool I was.