I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, October 27, 2008

More Quickie Pimpin'

Either there's been a flood of new blogs recently, or I've just been so out of it the past couple of months that I haven't noticed them. Here's a few I discovered this weekend, go check 'em out!

Nachos Grande - Mmmmmm.... Nachoooooos. I haven't looked through the archives yet, but there are nekkid people and Masterpieces on the front page. Gotta love nekked people masterpieces!

Project '62
- This one might be one of my new favorites. The man has an appreciation for Wally Moon and actually paid money for All Sport Plus! And I really, Really wish I had thought of this take on Luke Hochevar's UD Masterpieces card.

Free Andy LaRoche - I think I've known about this one for a while and just kept forgetting to link him. Dodger fan who appreciates the classics.

Paul's Random Stuff - Very random and autograph-heavy. My kinds of stuff even if he appreas to be a Mets fan. Can you guess which card in the title image is my favorite?

Dropped Third Strike - Fairly new on the scene, but already has some really sweet stuff on there already including a Donruss Threads rip.

Check 'em out and please send me a link if you have a blog! It's frustrating when I find a cool blog I've never seen before who has already linked to Cardbard Junkie.


Flash said...

Thanks for the linkage. It's kinda hard to get the word out on your blog without going "HEY LOOK AT ME." Luckily I pulled a really hot card which made for an increase in traffic.

Billy Suter said...

You know what they say, dayf:

(Blog) pimpin' ain't easy.

paulsrandomstuff said...

Thanks for linking me.

gritz76 said...

Thanks for the mention, I would love to make that Topps card and send it to Luke for an autograph. He probably wouldn't find it as amusing as I would though.

FanOfReds said...

Thanks for the link! I appreciate the increase in readership because of your blog.