I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, October 27, 2008

More Quickie Pimpin'



Either there's been a flood of new blogs recently, or I've just been so out of it the past couple of months that I haven't noticed them. Here's a few I discovered this weekend, go check 'em out!

Nachos Grande - Mmmmmm.... Nachoooooos. I haven't looked through the archives yet, but there are nekkid people and Masterpieces on the front page. Gotta love nekked people masterpieces!

Project '62
- This one might be one of my new favorites. The man has an appreciation for Wally Moon and actually paid money for All Sport Plus! And I really, Really wish I had thought of this take on Luke Hochevar's UD Masterpieces card.

Free Andy LaRoche - I think I've known about this one for a while and just kept forgetting to link him. Dodger fan who appreciates the classics.

Paul's Random Stuff - Very random and autograph-heavy. My kinds of stuff even if he appreas to be a Mets fan. Can you guess which card in the title image is my favorite?

Dropped Third Strike - Fairly new on the scene, but already has some really sweet stuff on there already including a Donruss Threads rip.

Check 'em out and please send me a link if you have a blog! It's frustrating when I find a cool blog I've never seen before who has already linked to Cardbard Junkie.

5 comments:

Flash said...

Thanks for the linkage. It's kinda hard to get the word out on your blog without going "HEY LOOK AT ME." Luckily I pulled a really hot card which made for an increase in traffic.

Billy Suter said...

You know what they say, dayf:

(Blog) pimpin' ain't easy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking me.

gritz76 said...

Thanks for the mention, I would love to make that Topps card and send it to Luke for an autograph. He probably wouldn't find it as amusing as I would though.

Nachos Grande said...

Thanks for the link! I appreciate the increase in readership because of your blog.