I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quick Update on General Stuff


GOOD NEWS!

I finally broke down and picked up a webcam so I can take pictures and maybe even do videos and stuff.

Bad news... I can't get the bugger to work. Right now it's just a creepy disembodied robot eyeball staring at me like I was John Connor or something. Granted, I haven't done much more than take it out of the box, but it ain't ready yet. Stuff is really hectic and nonsense like this is making me be not all that interested in cards at the moment. I have also neglected updating the autograph and pack rip blogs so far this week. So, since the season is over, I'm way behind on everything and I'm frazzled, I'm shutting it down till the weekend and taking a brief mental break to recharge the batteries, get some stuff organized and get the camera working.

I've got a bunch of packages ready to go, if you have a trade waiting on me, shoot me an e-mail to pester me again. I'm busy pulling Yankees and Red Sox, so Eric and Adam can expect some stuff next week. The want list is a disaster right now, so don't trust it until next week.

I have a playoff post ready to go for later today, and I'll have that long awaited Jay Buhner Zenith evisceration ready by Monday. I have a couple of surprises planned for next week as well in honor of some Brave achievements this season. In the meantime, check out some of the blogs on the sidebar. I've added quite a few in the past couple of weeks. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out which one of these #$^% jacks is the one for mic in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, host group breaks please :)