I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, October 24, 2008

Surprise Package from Todd

I got a package out of nowhere in the mail yesterday from Royals fan Todd. Three cards were in the bubble mailer:

2008 Allen & Ginter Flag of Peru

I haven't got a flag card in a while, I now have 39 out of 50 in the set. It's a really nice set, but I can never seem to win any off eBay and it's impossible to find them in card shops.

2008 Allen & Ginter Jeff Francoeur Autograph

This is very cool as I'm trying to get all the Braves jerseys and relic cards for 2008 A&G. The only one I'm missing now is Mark Teixeira. That guy's always being difficult. It's not technically a Braves card, but I'm also trying to hunt down Casey Kotchman.

2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Andruw Jones Bat/Cap/Patch relic #10/15

This here is just nuts. This looks a lot better in person than in the scan. I need to find my screwdriver and scan it without the case. As far as relic cards go, this one is designed pretty well. Decent picture of Andruw and the relics fit in well. Lots of variety too, I don't think I had a Braves cap relic card before now.

Good stuff from Todd totally out of the blue. I'm going to be digging for Royals cards this weekend now. I think I have a Royals patch card somewhere...Thanks Todd!

No comments: