I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MATTY NOOOO

Nooo!!! Matt no! Not Pittsburgh!! ANYWHERE but Pittsburgh!!! Oh God, why is this happening??? Not our beloved Matty! Not in Pittsburgh! Why, God, why!? How did it come to this???


DON'T YOU SCREW UP MATT YOU DAMN PIRATES! Just like you've screwed up every player to come through your franchise since Bonds left! Don't you dare screw up Matty! Matty's too good for you!

Be careful Matt... you stay strong. You can do it. You can overcome the Pirates. YOU ARE MATT DIAZ. AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. EVEN IN PITTSBURGH. We love ya Matty. Stay safe. You're always welcome in Atlanta.

oh god i'm going to cry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good run for him. He made the most of what he had. But he'll be 33, and Pittsburgh will overpay for him, expect him to play every day, and he may turn into Garrett Jones.

At that point, the Braves can trade for him again down the stretch. Diaz gets paid, the Braves get him back, and the Pirates will unload payroll. Life will be where it should be.

madding said...

I don't understand why anyone would sign in Pittsburgh, ever. I don't even want to FLY to Pittsburgh. I'm sure it's a lovely place and everything, but I don't want to start failing at life and sucking at my job all of a sudden.

flywheels said...

I walk away from the computer for one day and when I return I see this? Why Braves? Why?!

Captain Canuck said...

so I read in the morning that the Dodgers have signed Matty, then I get home in the evening and read that the Pirates have signed him.

WTF?

Derek Hill said...

Good Luck Matty! I know that we wouldn't give him that kind of money so I hope that he can take advantage of his every day position and flourish.