I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, December 27, 2010

Four

If I were Jimmy Carter or George Herbert Walker Bush, my ass would be kicked to the curb right now.


Actually this year (and last) kicked my ass plenty and it's practically a Christmas miracle this post is being written at all.

Luckily for you, I am completely insane and shall continue to post nonsense about worthless ephemera until my laptop is pried away from my shaking, clutching hands while I gibber and wail great blasphemies.

I'm not going to say that there won't be some - ahem - changes in the new year. I'm seriously considering doing a couple of things that are somewhat radical. I reserve the right to wuss out at the last minute... or perhaps not. We'll see what the future brings.

Perhaps I'll recap, rethink or retrench in a post one year from now. It'll be a great excuse to post a Freddie Freeman card at the very least.

6 comments:

Slangon said...

Wow. I just assumed that when NASA started the internet back in the 60's you were their homepage when they logged on for the first time. Congrats on 4 thoroughly entertaining and informative years.

maine mariner said...

Here's to another 4. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

As someone who hasn't managed a consistent year and a half, I'm in awe of you for doing it for four.

Congrats!

Captain Canuck said...

dude, you made me do this. don't stop now. i'll find you.........

Steve Gierman said...

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

Congrats!

ernest of canada said...

happy blogbirthday, Dave! at the rate you've been posting over the past four years, it's actually been more like 20 in human years. looking forward to celebrating your silver jubilee!