I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, December 25, 2010

On the 12th day of Cardmas

Thorzul sent to me...


NIQUE!!! (21 is 12 backwards)

Captain Canuck sent to me...
  


 


 



Eleven Sticky Bravos

Joe Collector sent to me...




Ten, um, I mean a hundred Murad commons

Night Owl sent to me...




Nine cards with Fabulous Facial Hair

Wicked Ortega sent to me...



Eight Old School Ballers

Stats on the Back sent to me...


Seven Multi-player Cards

Tunguska sent to me...






Six Fightin' Falcons

Chris Harris sent to me...


Whole entire boxes of unwanted Card-ooooooo-laaaaaaa

Jeff Edelstein sent to me...






Four Cards for B

Four Cards for Boiling

HamRamMobTown sent to me...



Three teeny tiny Hall of Fame Jersey swatches (and a bat chip)

Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius sent to me...


2:8 Ephesians

White Sox Cards sent to me...


A MOJO RELIC OF A ZEPPELIN TEE

No comments: