I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects checklist is out

It looks like Topps is saving Freddie Freeman as a rookie for their 2011 sets. He's not in the seemingly weak checklist. Granted, I don't know if any of the 'prospect' cards are good or not (and won't until about 2014, probably) but the 'Green' rookie card list has a bunch of players who have already had several rookie cards already, including some Bowman cards. Strasburg gets his Green card, I suppose. There is a card of Braves pick Mike Lipka in there at least. I'll probably end up picking up a box just for, well, the box:


I'll wait a month for the prices to fall through the floor though. Is it 2011 yet?

4 comments:

Chris Mays said...

I had planned on ignoring the product, but with that box, I guess I gotta buy a box too.

Don said...

I don't know about a box, but there is one card that I want: local kid Haydon Simpson.

Captain Canuck said...

nice... i wonder if my shop will save me a box?

Anonymous said...

I still haven't bothered to buy any of the Mets cards from the last Bowman release yet...