I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, December 2, 2010

FIFA 2018 and 2022 World Cup Host selection

Is going on right now. You can watch on ESPN and probably a few other places. I'll update once something happens.

Old dude is out at the podium with a World Cup trophy. He's babbling about some nonsense.

"Zis game is moore zan just keeking the bawl... it eez a combat game!" Someone get this guy his meds.

More dour looking old dudes are sitting in the front row waiting for this guy to finally say something important. One appears to be a Wolfman.

"Laydes und gentleman... everyone eez naw waiting..." GET ON WITH IT.

Split screen with a bunch of soon to be disappointed people in London.

OMG HE'S GOIN TO ANNOUNCE IT

2018 WORLD CUP GOES TO...

RUSSIA



Now we get to watch commercials before they announce the 2022 Cup. F. Lee Ermey is yelling at some poor sap.

Dude is still babbling... the envelope is out!

No time for jokes... The 2002 World Cup goes to...

QATAR?!??!??!?!?!!?!!?



I think this tweet sums up the situation perfectly.

Looks like I'm sticking to baseball..........

1 comment:

Jonathan @ RGB Cards said...

As long as it isn't Qatar. Frankly, 2022 is such a long way off, who knows if I'll be living in the US or Australia. Either way, I'm going to be there.