I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Go Crazy Folks

Go crazy.


TheBrooklynMet said...

That was awesome!

Sooz said...

I never yelled so loud in a soccer match.

AdamE said...

You screwed up my whole evening. I was DVRing this game.

I guess now I will just have to watch the Boy Wonder pitch instead...

madding said...

Totally worth waking up at 7:00 AM for!

Chuck's Used Cards said...

Absolutely F**king World Class !

The USA's motto - "Don't Tread on Me" is not tattoed on another ass - Algeria's.

No way I would watch a taped USA World Cup game ... other countries get the day off ! (England passed laws to allow TVs in the factory)

I'm watching it live and proud. (call in sick if you have to)


Todd Uncommon said...


First, Americans put some feets on tha dang moon, like *five times* to boot!

Then, Americans beat FIFA referees AND the Algernons in freekin' stoppage time to win the game, advance to the knockout round, *and* win the group!

A winrar is us!