I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 18, 2010

Panini World Cup Trading Post

Since everyone's geeked up for the USA - Slovinija match today, I finally got a World Cup trading post together. I only have tn stickers to swap, but all of you who have bought two boxes or live in a civilized nation who knows how to properly distribute football stickers can seek each other out and swap amongst yourselves. Have a drink... mingle... If anyone is interested in setting up a free swap forum let me know and I'll work on that or link it this weekend.


Here's my stickies:

27 - poster

USA
204 - Carlos Bocanegra
206 - Jay Demerit
218 - Landon Donovan

Algeria
232 - Karim Ziani

Denmark
356- -Daniel Agger

ITALIA!!! -
410 - Team
412 - Gianluigi Buffon
419 - Angelo Palombo

Ivory Coast
533 - Kanga Akale

I would normally express my desire for the USA team to capture a victory today, but with the refs deciding games with bullshit red cards right and left I am reluctant to do so for fear of jinxing them. Sooooo.... How 'bout them Dawgs?

No comments: