I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Joy of a Completed Page - 2001 Heritage

I finally got all my Heritage sets into pages. The difficult part was finding all those pages. I haven't put the High Series cards in pages yet, I don't know what I'm doing with those. They are banished to the Bowman Heritage and Topps '52 Rookies box for the time being. Boxes are cheap as hell though... I should really pick an '09 box up and try to pull a Hanson.

4 comments:

sruchris said...

If you've found a cheap place to order bulk pages (like a case), please let me know. The best I've found for Ultra Pro Premium pages is $110 at my LCS.

dayf said...

I got most of my pages by cannibalizing old binders and by buying up cheap $5 binders full of crap at the card shop just for the pages. I don't think cheap bulk new pages exist.

sruchris said...

Well, at $110 a case, it comes out to $11 a box which isn't bad. That's 11 cents a page.

Andy said...

That's quite a compelling page of players. Awesome and underrated Fred McGgriff. One of the first steroids guy in David Segui. Most hits in the 1990s in Mark Grace. Four homers in a game in Shawn Green. Injured dog who bagged Alyssa Milano in Carl Pavano. Peripatetic Russ Ortiz. Once-and-future Brave/Oriole BJ Surhoff. Guy I never heard of in Derek Thompson. Oh, and Mark McGwire.