I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tobacco use is addictive

This may very well be the greatest music video known to man.



I've been listening to Tobacco and Black Moth Super Rainbow all weekend. I'm mildly obsessed with these bands right now. I'm certain that my insane musical tastes are not shared with most of my readers so I'll give you a little Tobacco that you can like.


I chose Mr.Fielder Jones of the Chicago Americans because he's giving you the exact same look that you all are giving me after watching that video:

ಠ_ಠ

I don't care what you think, that video is completely wonderful and no one can sway my opinion on this matter. For all you who watched, here's the back of the card as a bonus. If you didn't watch  it then go away, you don't deserve to see how many subjects there are.


 Mmmmm mmmmm, Piedmont goodness.

12 comments:

gritz76 said...

Hold on, I'm gonna go get as stoned as you are and watch that again. Then I'm pretty sure I too, will think that is the greatest video ever!

TJ said...

Now I know a total of three people who know who they are. Black Moth Super Rainbow has the best videos.

night owl said...

That kicks Lady Gaga's bony ass.

dayf said...

GOLF NINJA needs absolutely no external substances to be awesome.

Mark Aubrey said...

Tobacco will be at The Squareroom in Knoxvegas on the first of October.

I only heard about him and BMSR this weekend. Strange how worlds collide.

Anonymous said...

Dave, I've been into BMSR for about 2 years now. Check out their awesome re-issue of Start a People. You would probably also like Boards of Canada if you've never heard of them.

beardy said...

Is that Ted from Married With Children at the 1:43 mark?

Boards of Canada is a little slower, but equally awesome. I also highly recommend Ammoncontact.

Todd Uncommon said...

My Dad played in a foursome with Golf Ninja in Idaho on Saturday. He's actually not that great of a golfer; he shot an 87.

However, they got to play through EVERYONE with no problem. Everyone's guts, that is.

Hawr hawr!

Anonymous said...

You should post the video of "Super Gum"...LOL

dayf said...

Anonymous said...
"You should post the video of "Super Gum"...LOL"

ಠ_ಠ

Chris Harris said...

I think I'm going to name my first born "Tobacco."

Cardsplitter said...

I feel drunk.

How is that Ginter type collection going?