I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I never have to buy another pack of Bowman ever again

Thanks to Project '62:


I HAZ A HEYWARD

I'm so happy I'm putting a moratorium on Cubs bashing until at least the All-Star break. Lou Piniella is still fair game though. I still want the Topps 100 and Expectations card of J-Hey but I know that it will be much easier to just buy those, even at inflated Atlanta prices. I'm scrounging for Cubs tonight so I can make a post office run tomorrow. Such a beautiful thing does not come without a price however....


MURPHY BIPPED

Oy, I wasn't expecting that one. There was a good Murph in the package though to make up for it.


Aw yeah, Chicle Murphy. Gotta love it. Wait.. what the fungus?

nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


BAZOOKA'D

Well played, Mr. Gritz... Well played...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. But I know you don't mean it. You'll be back into the Bowman before you know it.

flywheels said...

*frustrated* Still haven't pulled a Heyward yet...

dayf said...

G_Moses: Not when I need ever penny I have for Allen & Ginter which drops in a week oh god I need to sell a kidney so I can get a case

John Bateman said...

J-Hey Topps photo was taken less than a second than his Bowman card. That is the way at least that I see it (it was definitely the same game if I am wrong)

Unknown said...

I just got a Heyward Bowman today, I was pumped. And I don't know if I should keep trying for a Strasburg. Maybe every once in a while, but for now it's Topps Series 2.