I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tribute to the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions

THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

Ok so this is a little late, but a post like this one takes time and planning. I have a soft spot for the Blackhawks, they were my favorite team to play in EA Hockey '93 before my friend Jon claimed them and I had to switch to the Red Wings which wasn't so bad because Paul Coffey could score just as well as Chris Chelios and hey, Stevie Y. In honor of the Blackhawks winning their first title in epochs and eons, and for making the Chicago Cubs look even more pathetic for not having won a title in a century I present this tribute to the Stanley Cup champs:

EARLY '90s HOCKEY HAIR

We'll begin with the legendary Blackhawk goalie Eddie Belfour. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Jagr looks the most like a girl.

RoofGod said...

The scary part is that Mike Ricci's hair looked better in 1991 than it did in 2001, scary hair for him all the time.

Hoopography said...

Business in the front and party in the back. It's comin' back!!!! We'll maybe not, but cool cards.