I got all these from the same box which also had Topps205, 2007 Fleer and 2008 Goudey mini cards. I printed out a few checklists before I went, but the mini wantlist was sadly not one of them. So, I simply wiped out the box of all the A&Gs:
21 '08 A&G mini cards, all for the whopping price of 10 cents a pop. Five were A&G backs, the rest normal minis. I was hoping to fill in some pockets in my 2006-2009 A&G mini binder with these, here are the results:
- Three cards were straight up duplicates. You have to expect that sort of thing when blindly picking out cards without a list though.
- Three cards were 'upgrades' - basically ones where I had the normal mini and bought the A&G back in the lot.
- Eight cards I didn't need for the set. I don't necessarily have doubles of them, I just already had better cards in my binder.
- Three cards bumped out other cards from the binder. Remember, I'm building a mini set from 1-350 so if two cards have the same number one goes in the binder and one gets the boot. The booted cards were all from 2007: Carlos Guillen, Brian Bannister and Freddy Sanchez.
- Four cards out of the original twenty-one filled up empty spaces in the binder.